Plenty more interesting home accessories have featured on our blogs this week, here are the highlights.
On Fresh Design Blog
* A lovely magnetic memo board in a mirror finish, with a decorative bird design.
* Bold and Noble’s Endless Love contemporary print, in dark mulberry and white.
* A bright and cheery Emma Bridgewater Union Jack storage tin.
* The Living Leaf contempoary bowls by Georg Jensen.
* Decorative lead-free pewter bird design hooks, suitable for hanging up your tea towels, jewellery or sundry items in style.
* An unusual glass plastic bag bowl – fool your friends into thinking it’s simply made of plastic!
* A contemporary red and black pebble design cushion by Fairwind.
* A set of quirky blackbird clothes pegs.
* Modern art cuckoo clocks, by North Coast Imports.
- Baroque headboard sticker
* Various decorative wall art panels, by Homes and Dreams.
* A selection of lovely homeware from The Gifted Penguin, including a cupcake design recipe holder, strawberry design jug and glasses, and an stripy oil or vinegar pourer.
* A scented candle housed in a vintage china teacup.
* Decorative black baroque wall sticker suitable for popping above your bed as a headboard.
* A stylish blue and white Chinese Kraakware lamp.
* A handy shabby chic napkin holder, finished with a decorative heart.