There have been lots of gorgeous home accessories featured on our sister blogs recently, so here’s a quick round-up of some of our favourites.
On the home interiors blog, Cosy Home Blog:
* The delicate duck egg blue Anusha butterfly garland.
* Odds and suds handmade soaps, ideal for accessorising your bathroom.
* A dainty crown topped jar from Graham and Green.
* A vintage floral rose trinket box, perfect for storing all your favourite jewellery, letters or keepsakes in.
* Lovely vintage china from Patchwork Harmony.
* This classic ornate silver mirror, which is amazingly from Sainsbury’s.
* Quirky handmade felt doorstops, from Funky Olive.
* This stylish heart-shaped chalk board, from Angel.
On Fresh Design Blog, which focuses on contemporary, fresh and modern home ideas:
* The highly unusual and very creative Sampson light, by James Plumb
* A fab rotating lazy Susan-style utensil pot, by Sebastian Conran
* An affordably priced leather footstool, that you stuff yourself.
* Luxurious Kensington doorstops, from Pins and Ribbons.
* A black cake stand, by Nigella Lawson.
* Jonathan Adler’s stylish jade green bird design bowl.
* The eye chart design tea towel.